Uttar Pradesh Education Board has made the announcement regarding UP TET examination. As per the notification, exam date for UPTET is 15th October 2017. Online UP TET Application Form was accepted from eligible candidates and the process is ended already.
As per the qualification, candidates will be appearing for Paper-I and Paper-II. Any candidate who fulfills the eligibility can also appear for both papers. The Test will be completed on the single date.
Here we are with detailed syllabus of Uttar Pradesh TET examination. Qualifying this test is necessary if you’re dreaming about a government teaching job in UP state. Official UP TET Syllabus & Exam Pattern is described here by us.
- Both Paper I and Paper II will carry 150 Marks each.
- There is no negative marking. Each question carries one mark so there will be 150 questions in the exam.
- Paper I to be conducted for class 1st to 5th teachers eligibility. Paper II for class 6th to class 8th teachers eligibility.
- Duration of UP TET exam is 2:30 Hours i.e 150 minutes.
- Questions will have having four answers choice i.e objective type in nature.
- OMR sheets are used during the test. Bio-Metric machines will be taken in use for attendance in this test.
Here is Paper wise subjects & marks distribution for UPTET 2017.
UPTET Pattern for Level-1 Exam.
- Child Development and Pedagogy : 30 Marks.
- Language I (Hindi) : 30 Marks.
- Language II (English) : 30 Marks.
- Mathematics : 30 Marks.
- Environmental Studies : 30 Marks.
UPTET Level-2 Pattern.
- Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory) : 30 Marks.
- Language I : (English) (Compulsory) : 30 Marks.
- Language II :30 Marks (Choose any from Hindi/Sanskrit/Panjabi/Urdu).
- For Mathematics and Science Teacher: Mathematics and Science: 60 Marks.
- For Social Studies teacher: Social Studies: 60 Marks.
- For Hindi/English/Sanskrit/Panjabi/Urdu/Home Science/Physical Education/Art/Music Teacher: Choose either (4) (a) OR (5) – 60 Marks.
UPTET Certificate: Candidates who score the minimum eligibility marks, gets the certificate of UPTET qualification. The certificate is issued within one month of result declaration. It is valid for 5 years.
However a candidate can appear for UPTET every year to make improvements in his / her marks. Cut off Marks for becoming a TET qualified are following:
|General / OBC||90 Marks (60%)|
|SC / ST / Freedom Fighter / PWD||82 Marks (55%)|
As you can see in above table, there is relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category candidates.
Instructions to Uttar Pradesh TET Aspirants
- Reach test centre before at least one hour.
- Candidates must show their original UPTET Roll number to get entry in the exam hall.
- Candidates won’t be allowed to enter the test venue with any electronic device, belt or watch etc.
- Signals jammers will be used at each TET center to avoid the cheating through communication devices.
- Don’t use whitener / white fluid on OMR sheet unless directed by exam investigator.
- After result announcement, candidate can get copy of his / her answer sheet by paying Rs. 500 fee.
Download Subject Wise Complete UPTET Syllabus & UP TET Pattern 2017: Click Here.