Union Public Service Commission issued hall ticket for Civil Services Preliminary 2016 Exam, one month prior to the commencement. Civil Services exam will be commenced on August 7, 2016, across 23 test venues. UPSC Civil Services 2016 Admit Card can be easily grabbed online using their web portal www.upsconline.nic.in. The Preliminary exam for aspirants Indian Administrative Services is scheduled to take place in August month followed by Main exam, personality test and the interview.
The notification regarding this exam was issued in May month. After the prelim result announcement, next step in the row is the main exam. Later personality test i.e interview determines the final selection of candidates. Total 25 services come under UPSC whose posts are filled on the basis of this examination. Some instructions have also been issued by UPSC on IAS exam admit card page, which must not be ignored at all.
Click me to download UPSC Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination Admit Card August 2016.
1. Read instructions carefully and consider taking a print of those terms.
2. Once you’re done with the instructions, click “Yes” in the footer of the website.
3. You will be redirected to e-admit card page for civil services main exam 2015.
4. Select the method of downloading hall ticket i.e Registration ID or Roll number.
5. Select one of the methods. Further, you just need to enter candidate’s DOB and a random image code.
6. Press the “Submit” link to get your Civil Services Exam Hall Ticket.
Main things to keep in mind!
- Keep your registration ID secure. Save it in your email inbox, drop box or a few of your storage devices. The Main motive is that you must not lost it. S so keep it placed at different locations.
- The Web server of UPSC may block your IP address if you’re repeatedly making any mistake while downloading UPSC IAS Exam Admit Card 2015. So enter every field wisely to avoid mistakes.
- If you hall ticket doesn’t have Clear Photograph on it, then you must bring a valid govt ID with two separate photographs to the exam center. Bring any on of these : Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card etc.
- Attempts in UPSC exams are only counted if you appear for the exam in the hall. If you were absent on exam date then you have your chances left as it is.
- If there is any misprint on your UPSC Hall Ticket then bring it in the notice to the commission before exam conduction to get the mistakes rectified.
No paper admit cards were issued by UPSC from now. Candidates were notified to download their admit cards through online mode. e-Admit Card for Civil Services (Prelims) Examination, 2016 are released five weeks prior to test day.
As per the UPSC, last year 9,45,908 candidates had applied for this exam which is maximum number in history of the examination. But only 4.63 lakh participated in it on August 23, which is merely 49% of the total applications. About 15,000 candidates had qualified the prelim exam whose result was announced on October 12, 2015.