The Uttar Pradesh election has been conducted from 11th February 2017 to 8 March 2017. It happened in 7 phases across all districts in Uttar Pradesh. The election was over and the whole of Uttar Pradesh waiting for the result.
Presently, ruling party Samajwadi has nearly 229 seats in UP Legislative Assembly, while the opposite party Bahujan Samaj having 79. The other parties like the Bharatiya Janata contain 41 and Congress contains 29 seats. Beside 403 seats, Anglo-Indian reserved one set in it.
The Samajwadi Party, as well as, Bahujan Samaj is the main political contestant in Uttar Pradesh. Also, Congress and BJP also contain some imperative stakes in the politically huge UP state.
Uttar Pradesh is belonging to the biggest state in the country of India as like their population and it also provides biggest seats in the part of Lok Sabha. In the previous election held on 2012, Samajwadi caught many seats and won the election. By which they have formed the government in the Akhilesh Yadav leadership.
When UP Elections result be declared?
Vidhan Sabha Election will leak out the new Chief Minister on 11th March 2017. On the day morning, the vote will start to count and by evening they will release the winner list. The good or bad future for 680 candidates in an election can be decided by the 2.59Crore people.
In which 84 Lakhs are women, 1032 are the third gender and other are men among 2.59 Crores. The first phase was held on 11th February, the second phase on 15th February, third phase on 19th February, fifth phase on 23rd and 27th February respectively. The 6th and 7th phase was held on 4th March and 8th March respectively.
Every notification has been got from the election commission of India. Akhilesh Yadav, Mulayam Singh Yadav, Mayawati – former Chief Minister, Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi, Amit Shah, Narendra Modi and some other political leaders also campaigned in this election.
Electoral process changes involved in the Vidhan Sabha election:
The election commission of India had leaked out the updated electoral rolls in January 2016 in all (403) assembly segments. The election Commission thought to raise the polling booth number in UP in July 2016.
According to the decision taken by the Election commission, the election was completed smoothly in all phases. UP election also involved caste as well religion date and Mallah community have been divided into 27 sub-castes. OBC constitutes 40 percentages in UP population and in which Yadavs are taking a major part.
There are nearly 200 non-Yadav OBC present in UP, Muslims are divided into 68 castes and then sub-castes- among which 35 are OBC. Forward castes constitute nearly 19 percentage, where Brahmins are ten percent and 7.6 percent are Thakurs.
|Caste||Population in UP|
Interesting facts about UP election 2017:
- In the current UP election, total 839 candidates came for the competition.
- It was the first time for Minister Mulayam Singh Yadav does not turn for a campaign in the history of election and he is also acting as a mentor for Samajwadi. Also in Congress, Sonia Gandhi didn’t come because of some health issues.
- More number of candidates had from Agra South where nearly 26 persons are tried in order to be the part of the 17th state Assembly.
- The less number of candidates were from Hastinapus, Loni, and Iglas, in which only six members came for the seats.
- There are nearly 2.59 Crore voters in UP, in which 1.42 are men, 1.17 are women and 1.511 are the third gender.
- In this election, Utah’s Jalesar part is the tiniest constituency and Sahibabad, Ghaziabad is the largest one in the electorate.
- In 2012 Assembly polls, SP party had won 73 seats, Bahujan got 23 seats, Bharatiya Janata Party got 12 seats, Rashtriya Lok Dal got 9 and Congress got 5 seats.
- In Lok Sabha election held on 2014, BJP had won complete 12 seats there and others like Ajit Singh had been drowned in a saffron surge.
How to check UP election result in online?
People can check the election result via different sources, but they must go for reliable and trustworthy sources. Some of the important methods to check the election commission result 2017 are as follows:
Step by Step Guide:
- User needs to visit the Election Commission portal
- There have to select the Uttar Pradesh state.
- The UP Elections Result status shall be shown part wise on the same page.
- Along with getting the result, they also able to search in different ways like Pie Charts, etc.
If the above method sounds much complicated to you then don’t worry. We will update all party wise election results here once the counting is done.
Which party having high winning possibilities?
As of now, BJP is getting a high possibility to win the leadership in the election. Contrary to the famous narrative as well as surround sound in Delhi media, BJP has done a great job than expected.
The strong presence of both BJP and SP Cong alliance makes people come one conclusion. The fourth phase will obviously give the answer for the question “who will be the CM in the 2017 election?”.
As per the survey, BJP contains high probability to win this election and they are going to catch the leadership position.