Telangana State Government has finally made the mind to organize the very first Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test (TS TET) 2017. The written examination is scheduled to be held on July 23, 2017 at all 31 districts of the state. The Centre for Good Governance has issued the TS TET notification 2017 now.
The online registration for Telangana TET is available at http://tstet.cgg.gov.in from June 13 to June 23, 2017. Schedule for examination, application is also available now.
TS TET Date: 23rd July 2017
Both Paper-1 and Paper-2 will be conducted on the same day but in morning shift and evening shift respectively.
- Paper-1 : Primary Class 1 to 5 Teacher.
- Paper-2: Upper Primary Class 6 to 8 Teacher.
- Paper-1 : 9.30AM to 12.00 Noon.
- Paper-2 : 2.30PM to 5.00PM.
Educational Qualification: Candidate can enroll for Paper I or Paper II or both if he/she has the following qualification:
- Class I to V: Intermediate/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks & pass in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)/ 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- Class VI to VII: B.A./B.Sc./B.Com., with at least 50% marks & pass in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course/ Bachelor of Education (B.Ed-Special Education).
Deputy Chief Minister & Education Minister of Telangana, Kadiyam Srihari made the announcement that TS TET will be conducted in June 2017 for which notification is released in this month. About 10,000 teachers vacancies will be filled up on the basis of this test.
Important Dates regarding TS TET
- Registrations starts from: 13th June 2017.
- Last Date for online TS TET application form: 23 June 2017.
- Centres allocation list & hall ticket availability: 17-07-2017
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay ₹200/each paper to take part in Paper I or Paper II. If a candidate wish to participate in both papers then application fee of ₹400 should be required to pay via e-Seva centers.
Telangana State Teachers Eligibility Test Cut Off (Qualification Criteria) is as per following for various categories:
|SC/ ST/ PH||40%|
How to Apply online for TS TET 2017
Candidates are required to fill up the online TS TET form at http://tstet.cgg.gov.in website. Medium wise syllabus, TS online centres list is also available on the same website. Interested one cans submit the online application till 23rd June 2017.
If you’re facing any problem while applying the online TS TET 2017 application or while making the payment then dial these helpline numbers 9133353370,9133353371. You should also read technical guidelines & instructions in Telugu for the online application ease.