Tripura Board of Secondary Education (TBSE) has uploaded the admit card for LDC cum DEO, Group D Examination. The written test is scheduled to be held this month.
TBSE Hall Tickets aka Admit Cards are now available to download at the official website of the education board. The application serial number must be sued to print out your examination admission ticket.
Download TBSE Admit Card 2017 – Click Here.
Don’t enter Zero in front of your application number. If your application number is 051232 then just 51232 must be entered.
Latest Tripura Board Recruitment Notices:
The recruitment notice for the following posts was advertised in November 2016:
- Lower Division Clerk cum Data Entry Operator: 7 Vacancies.
- Under Secretary: 4 Vacancies.
- Group-D: 4 Vacancies.
About 4,000 candidates have applied for the above-listed posts out of which almost 3,000 are expected to participate in the selection test. The official website www.tbse.in must be taken into use while checking the latest recruitment related information, news, and updates.
LDC Recruitment Process: The duration of the written test is 2 Hours. Following are the element of the selection process:
|Written Exam||65 Marks|
|Computer Aptitude Test||25 Marks|
Candidates 10 Times the number of available vacancies will be called to appear in the computer based examination. Candidates who will clear the computer test shall be invited for the interview as per the relaxation conditions mentioned in the recruitment advertisement.
Group D Posts Selection Procedure:
|Written Exam||50 Marks|
|Viva-voce Test||20 Marks|
|After 18 years of age, 1 point/mark may be given to all for each year. But not more than 20 points/marks in total||20 Marks|
Under Secretary Selection Scheme:
|Academic result||50 Marks|
|Service Experience||20 Marks|
|Exam related Experience||10 Marks|
TBSE Exam Pattern, Syllabus for the Recruitment Test 2017
- Only the M.C.Qs shall be asked in the paper. The candidates shall be distributed the OMR Sheets to circle up the answers.
- The level of the paper shall be of Madhyamik standard. The question paper of the written exam (LDC) shall be available in English language only.
- The standard of the Group-D Written Test will be of Class V standard.
- Group D posts paper will be available in Bengali language too along with English.
- The negative marking of half marks is applicable for every incorrect answer.
- All three events i.e written, computer test, and the interview to be held in Agartala only.