Tamil Nadu Police to conduct the physical test for Constable, Fireman, Jail Warder posts. TNUSRB 2017 Hall Ticket have been released at www.tnusrbonline.org and www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in portals.
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) is all set to conduct the PST/PET to fill its existing vacancies in 2017. The examination would be held for vacancies in posts of Police Constables, Jail Warders and Firemen.
The Physical examination would be held to measure the fitness of interested applicants and select the best among the rest. The TNUSRB Exam hall tickets aree available online seven days prior to the examination.
The admit card would stand as pivotal identification documents for the entrance of candidates to the grounds. Only the eligible applicants will be able to find the TNUSRB Constable Hall Ticket.
There were a total vacancies of 15,711 for the posts of constables, jail warders and firemen as mentioned by the Recruitment notification that was released a few months ago.
The online registration procedure now stands closed and all preparations are on for the conduction of the written examination. As the date is coming closer, we sincerely hope interested candidates are putting in their best effort and preparing themselves for the upcoming written examinations.
Tamil Nadu Police Admit Card 2017 at www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
|Recruitment Board||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Jobs Offered||Group 2 Constables, Jail Warders, Fireman|
|Posting Area||Tamil Nadu State only|
|TN Police Physical Test ates||various|
|TN Police Admit Card release||available now|
|Official Websites||www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in and tnusrbonline.org|
The written examinations was objective type, filled with
multiple-choice questions, where candidates had to select one answer out of four options, provided. Candidates were tested on a number of grounds like numerical ability, general English, reasoning and logical thinking besides general knowledge.
The hall ticket is the most important document to aspiring candidates. It contains pivotal identification details of the candidate like name, photograph and other relevant information besides mentioning the seat of examination, its date and providing instructions that are to be followed during the examination. The TN Police admit card should contain no errors.
In case, the
TN Police hall tickethas any error, authorities must be contacted almost immediately and a request for a new admit card must be made. The admit cards would have to be downloaded and would not be sent by post.
Download TNUSRB Hall Ticket for Constable, Jail Warder, Firemen Exam 2017
Besides the Tamil Nadu Police admit card, every candidate must bring a valid photo id of themselves like Aadhar Card, Voter ID card, Passport or Driving License.
The candidates would not be permitted to enter the hall without an admit card or a valid id proof. Both are pivotal to the entrance of the candidate.
Accepted Identity Documents:
- Aadhar Card.
- Pan Card.
- Driving License.
- Voter Card.
TN Police hall tickets for Written Exam would be available online that can be downloaded through the following process:
- Visit the official website www.tnusrbonline.org .
- Find the link for the admit card or the hall ticket.
- Provide all details that are asked such as Application Number of Candidate Name for and submit them.
- Finally, TN Police Hall Ticket shall be displayed if your application form was correct.
- Do not forget to print the hall ticket as the hard copy shall be checked before entering the exam hall.
TNUSRB Police Hall Ticket at www.tnusrbonline.org – Instructions
- Candidate can their TNUSRB Hall Ticket using the application number or the registered name of the candidate followed by the date of birth.
- Only First 3-5 characters of the candidate’s name shall be entered.
- The call letter aka hall ticket can be downloaded in PDF format to later print it out.
- Download and bring only your call letter. The entry won’t be authenticated with anyone else’s hall ticket.
- If you are facing any technical error while grabbing the TNUSRB Police 2017 Hall Ticket then please send the detailed email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck for your examination!