Reserve Bank of India released the call letters for written examination of Grade B Officers recruitment 2017. The Phase-1 Exam will be taking place on June 17, 2017. Aspirants should feel free to grab their hall tickets from www.rbi.org.in. The applicants which are eligible according to the recruitment regulations will be participating the exam. Qualifiers of first stage examination will participate in phase II.
A nation-wide Recruitment for 161 posts of Grade ‘B’ officers (General)-DR was announced by RBI in July month. Category Wise distribution of posts is as shown below:
The Pattern of Phase-1 Gr B officer examination is same as previous times but changes have been made in RBI Phase II test. Changes that are made in RBI Officer Grade-“B” phase 2 exam are following ones :
- ‘Economics and Social Issues’ paper are compulsory now.
- English language paper will be now of expressive type and will be taken on the computer.
- The third paper will be having optional subjects. Candidates will have to opt for Finance & Economics or management or Statistics as per their choice.
RBI Phase-1 paper consists objective type questions having maximum 200 marks. Time duration allowed to take the paper is 2 hours. Questions relevant to following subjects were asked in the RBI exam held in November month:
- General Awareness.
- English Language.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
Download RBI Grade B (Officer) Admit Card 2017
|Admit card for Phase I out on||June 02, 2017|
|The deadline to download RBI Grade B admit card||June 17, 2017|
|1. Officers in Gr B (DR) -General|
2. Officers in Gr B (DR) –(DEPR)
3. Officers in Gr B (DR) –(DSIM)
|June 17, 2017|
|Officers in Gr B (DR) -General||Phase-II Online|
|July 07, 2017|
|Officers in Gr B (DR) –(DEPR)||Paper– II & III|
|July 06 or 07, 2017|
|Officers in Gr B (DR) –(DSIM)||Paper – II & III Online/|
|July 06 or 07, 2017|
As admit cards for RBI Grade B officer exam 2017 are out now. You can download RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card for Phase-1 exam 2017 at this page or following the direct links given below:
- Click here to download RBI Officer Grade B DEPR / DSIM Admit Card.
- Click here to download RBI Grade B DR-General Admit Card.
- Information Handout for Paper I – Click here to read details of exam: exam pattern, instructions for the online test.
- Select the language for downloading the call letter.
- Enter Registration number, DOB and account password.
- If any problem comes then read Frequently Asked Questions listed on hall ticket page.
Along with the RBI Admit Card, the bank has also issued the information handout. The Exam will be held in two sessions and request of changing test venue, the timing won’t be accepted at all. Call letters for both morning and evening shift are available now.