India Postal Department had notified Gramin Dak Sevak posts for Punjab Postal Circle. As per the latest advertisement publication, there are 620 GDS vacancies available for Punjab post offices. Punjab GDS Result will be out in September 2017.
Punjab Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Merit List 2017 will be available online at the official website. Also the selected candidates will be notified through SMS for Punjab Postal GDS Result 2017.
The category wise posts are suitable for 10th pass candidates. This is a permanent govt job with central allowances and service. Candidates went through the online GDS registration at www.appost.in/gdsonline till the last date.
|India Post GDS Results|
|West Bengal||4982 Posts||Check Here|
|Uttarakhand||579 Posts||Check Here|
|Rajasthan||1577 Posts||Check Here|
|Gujarat||1912 Posts||Check Here|
|Jharkhand||256 Posts||Check Here|
|Odisha||1072 Posts||Check Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||1126 Posts||Check Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||391 Posts||Check Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||1859 Posts||Check Here|
|Telangana||654 Posts||Check Here|
|Tamil Nadu||128 Posts||Check Here|
|Punjab||620 Posts||Check Here|
|Chhattisgarh||123 Posts||Check Here|
|Haryana||438 Posts||Check Here|
|Maharashtra||1789 Posts||Check Here|
|Assam||467 Posts||Check Here|
|Delhi||16 Posts||Check Here|
|Karnataka||1048 Posts||Check Here|
Neither there is a written test nor a interview, the direct selection method will be used to select the appropriate candidates. The final merit list will be furnished on the basis of class 10th marks.
So, if you fulfil the asked eligibility, then fill up the online application by 11th May 2017. Apart from Punjab state, India Post has advertised Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) recruitment for more than 14 states till now.
Punjab Postal Circle GDS Result/Merit List
- Recruitment Authority: Department of Post, India, Govt of India.
- Posts for: Punjab Postal Circle.
- Name of Post: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Minimum Qualification: Class 10th pass.
- Available Vacancies: 620
- Nature of Job: Permanent Central Govt Job.
- Official Website: www.appost.in/gdsonline
- Online Application deadline: 11-04-2017.
- Punjab GDS Result: Awaited
There are bumer 620 vacancies available through this recruitment which are further divided for the category wise quota as listed below:
- Unreserved: 336 posts.
- OBC: 132 posts.
- SC: 152 posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must be at least class 10th pass. Also a computer diploma (Basics, 2 Months minimum) is required to show that the candidate has good knowledge of computer basics. There are no additional marks for the higher academics.
Age Details: A general, obc candidate must have age between 18 year sto 40 years. Candidates from reserved categories have following relaxation in upper age bar as per the central govt norms:
- 3 years for OBC.
- 05 years for SC/ST.
- 10 years for PWD.
Selection Process: For Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies, the selection in all states will be made through Direct Merit List only. There is no written exam or interview.
The list will be prepared category wise as per the class 10th marks. If multiple candidates have obtained equal marks in 10th class then the candidate having higher age will be selected.
The candidate who cleared class 10th in first attempt will be preferred over the one who completed it after a compartment. However, extra marks won’t be added for the graduation or further study.
Application Fee: The charges need to be paid through offline payment mode at nearest post office headquarter. The fee challan will be generated online at the time of online registration.
The application fee for Male applicants of General and OBC categories is ₹100. All females and other category candidates are totally exempted from paying the fee charges.
How to Apply India Post GDS Recruitment Online Form?
- Go through the administrative web portal www.appost.in/gdsonline/
- Click on the Registration Link.
- Provide asked information such as Class 10th marks, candidate name etc.
- Fill up the registration form completely and you will obtain a registration number and the fee challan.
- Make the payment as required for the specific category
- The Registration Number must be mentioned at the PO Counter to complete the payment of the fee.
- Again open the official site, Click “Apply Online” link and submit the registration number you got through SMS.
- Select your postal circle and proceed further.
- Enter basic details asked about the academics and the candidate.
- Now, upload the required files such as Candidate’s Photograph, signature, SSC Memo, and mark sheet etc.
- Just verify the entered details once and submit the form.
- Don’t forget to printout your application form as it will be required for the further process.
For more details on Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017, candidates must download the official notification through the link given ahead.
Punjab Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs Notification 2017 – Download PDF.