High Court of Punjab & Haryana which is situated at Chandigarh, conducted the written test for Subordinate Clerks Haryana clerk vacancies on March 26, 2017. The recruitment for Clerks in Haryana Subordinate Courts will be done on the basis of examination conducted recently. The vacancies were notified category wise through the Advt No 413/S.S.S.C.
Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts (SSSC) pushed the notification for these vacancies of clerks in Q4 2016. To shortlist the candidates, written examination took place at various districts level exam venues. About 20,000 candidates participated in this objective type test.
|Exam Date||26 March 2017|
|Answer Keys||out now|
Question papers of General Knowledge and English language were available in the examination. General Knowledge portion was mostly state specific. The level of English section was of Graduation one.
The Minimum cut-off marks for the written test is 40 percent which is subject to change. After written examination, computer skill test would be conducted for finalizing the list.
Latest Info: The Official Answer Key for Clerk Exam held on 26th March 2017 has been issued. The key file includes the Set Wise answers for the questions asked in the paper.
The objection about the wrong answers/questions can be send with the valid proof at email@example.com. The last date to send the key objection is 3rd April 2017 (by 4:00 P.M).
Download Haryana High Court Clerk Exam Answer Keys March 2017
After the completion of the examination, aspirants are curiously seeking for the release of key answers. Now, you can download official Punjab Haryana Subordinate High Court Clerk Answer Keys 2016-17 set wse from www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com.
Mentioned one is the official website of exam conducting department. The P&H High Court Examination for clerk posts also consists of the negative evaluation. The written test having 200 Multiple choice questions was conducted to shortlist the candidates against these posts.
Next in the row is a main test which examines the descriptive question writing of the prelim exam qualifiers. The duration of selection test (written) was 2 Hours.
Solved Haryana High Court Clerk Questions of 26th March Paper
- What is the Vedic Name of river “Ravi” ???? (Answer : Purushni)
- Inflation Implies (Answer : Rise in General price index)
- The First Computer mouse was buility by (Answer : Douglas Engelbart)
- After Virender Sehwag, who is the only Indian Cricketer to have scored a triple century test cricket? (Answer : Karun Nair)
- Which was the first metal used by man (Answer : Copper)
- Which is not part of Solar System (Answer : Comets)
- Ayurveda” owes its origin to (Answer : Yajur Veda)
- In a Computer, Which device is functionally opposite to a keyboard (Answer : Joystick)
- Who developed integrated chip (Answer : Jack Kilby)
- In which language did Buddha preach (Answer : Pali)
- Which is the home of “Alphonso Mango (Answer : Ratnagiri)
- The only president of India who was elected unopposed is (Answer : Neelam Sanjiva Reddy )
- The main thinking part of the brain is (Answer : forebrain)
- The terms “sufi” is derived from ( Answer : A type of garment)
- When did the RTI Act come into force (Answer : 2005)
- Which animal can also cause rabies ()
- Amir Khusrau played a major role in the development of (Answer : Khari Boli)
- In which part of the human body, the smallest bone is found (Answer : Ear)
- The youngest mountain range in the world (Answer : Himalaya)
- Which Mughal King tried to stop the practice of “sati” (Answer : Akbar)
- Who was known as “Plato of the Jat Tribe” ? (Answer : Suraj Mal)
- The driest place in India (Answer : Jaisalmer)
- Zojila pass connects (Answer : Leh & Srinagar)
- Golden Fiber refer to (Answer : Jute)
- The concept of “liberty, equality & fraternity’ in our constitution was derived from (Answer : French Revolution)
- Which of the Tennis player is Joint Second at present in the list of men’s Grand Slam title winners in the lawn tennis (Answer : Rafel Nadal)
- Who among the following enjoys the rank of Cabinet Minister in Union Cabinet (Answer : Deputy Chairman of Planning Commission)
- Blood Group Discover by (Answer : Landsteiner)
- The color of Stars depend on (Answer : Temperature)
- The Fourth State of Matter is known as (Answer : Plasma)
- Spectacles used for viewing 3D films are (Answer : Polaroids)
- The Holy book of Parsis (Answer : Zend Avesta)
- Movie Name (Answer : Lagaan)
- Where is the first fully solar powered Airport in the World (Answer : Cochin)
- Who from the following is an awardee of both the Nobel Prize and Bhart Ratna (Answer : Mother Teresa)
- “Slumdog Millionaire” film is based on the Book “Question & Answer” written by (Answer : Vikas Swarup)
- To whom the line “A thing of beauty is a joy forever” is attributed (Answer : John Keats)
- Which CEO of World bank recently praised demonetization move of Indian Government (Answer : Kristalina Georgieva)
- Who was the First Test Centurion in Indian Cricket (Answer : Lala Amarnath)
- Thomas Cup is related to (Answer : Badminton)
- The highest title in Judo is (Answer : Black Belt)
- The name of train “Shatabdi Express” Refer to the Centenary of (Answer : Jawaharlal Nehru)
- Place well known for embroidery form of “Chikankari” (Answer : Lucknow)
- R.K. Laxman died on January 26, 2015 He was leading of India (Answer : Cartoonist)
- First Recipient of Bharat Ratan Award (Answer : C.V. Raman)
- Book is Not Written by Jawaharlal nehru (Answer : My experiments with Truth)
- AGMARK is a guarantee of standard (Answer : Quality)
- Supreme Commander in Chief of armed forces of the Country (Answer : President)
- “Red Data Book” Contains information about (Answer : Rare Plants and animal under threat)
- Antonym of OBSCURE (Answer : Explicit)
- Antonym of AVERSION (Answer : Liking)
- Antonym of TACITURN (Answer : Talkative)
- Synonym of ANNIHILATE (Answer : Destroy)
- Synonym of CONTENTMENT (Answer : Satisfaction)
- Synonym of YOB (Answer : Aggressive)
- Talking to one’s own self is (Answer : Soliloquy)
- Phrase : A hater of learning and knowledge (Answer : Misologist)
- Phrase : A disease which spreads by contact (Answer : Contagious)
- The Old gentleman ………. to be a very good friend of my grandfather (Answer : Turned Up)
- I saw a ……. of Cows in the field (Answer : herd)
The Official key answers for Clerk March 2017 Examination is also available now at this site: http://sssc.gov.in