Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) to issue the date of examination & the hall ticket for Junior Clerk posts. As per our expectations, the written exam will be conducted by Odisha SSSC in October 2017. OSSSC Admit Card for Jr Clerk Exam 201 will be uploaded at the official web portal.
As per the official note, Odisha Jr Clerk hall ticket shall be visible only at www.osssc.gov.in. Candidates will be able to print out their call letters using the User ID and Password that were generated at the time of online application.
The notice also includes the list of eligible candidates. As per the official list of the adopted applicants, admit cards will be issued only to the eligible candidates. If you feel any problem while downloading the e-admit card then get in touch with official technical assistance team.
Jr Clerk Exam Timing, Date Notice – Awaited…
Use the office contact number 06742597149 between 10 AM to 5 PM to get the support on the working days. The notification regarding the availability of OSSSC Jr Clerk Exam Admit Card 2017 shall be sent through the SMS and Email too.
District Cadre posts of Junior Clerk: 765 vacancies.
Odisha Junior Clerk Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2017
Important Points regarding the written exam & typing test:
- The standard of both of the test shall be of senior secondary (Class 12th) level.
- Candidates 5 times the number of available posts to be called for participating in the practical test.
- The practical test is having the qualifying nature. The Examinee who secures at least 40% marks in skill test shall be considered as eligible. Marks of typing test won’t be considered in the merit list.
Descriptive Syllabus for Jr Clerk Examination 2017
Written Exam – 385 Marks
|Paper 1||Language Test (English & Odia)||85||2.5 Hours|
|Objective General Knowledge||100|
|Paper 2||Objective Mathematics||100||3 Hours|
|Basic Computer Skills (Objective)||100|
Practical Test - 65 Marks
Language Test: 15 Marks
This test to be conducted for examining the aspirants’ knowledge of Odia language. The common question paper shall be designed to have the Letter Writing & Essay Writing in Odia: 15 Marks.
Basic Computer Skill (Theory) – 50 Marks – 1 Hour
- MS-Windows: Introduction of Windows.
- MS-OFFICE: MS Word, MS.
- Internet: Services available on the Internet, Using MS Internet Explorer.
- ISM (ODIA).