Ordnance Factory Board is all way set to organize written examination for Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled), Labour Group C posts on 10th September 207. The written exam for 3880 vacancies will be commenced at 12 Cities within September month.
OFB Group C Semi Skilled Admit Card for this recruitment test have been uploaded at official website www.ofbindia.gov.in.
Detailed written exam schedule is now available at same web portal. The recruitment of Group C (Various Trades) in Ordnance Factory, Medak was advertised back in July month this year.
Ordnance Factory Admit Card is now available for September 2017 Exam. The OFB Exams will be conducted in 3 Phases. The First Phase is the Common Written Test that would be held on 10th Sep 2017. The 2nd & 3rd Phases Exams will be held only for Labour posts in the remaining factories.
Latest News: The Ordnance Factory Board has updated the list of rejected applicants against Semi Skilled Workman. Such candidates had to Provide the Signature and Thumb Impression by uploading them at official website.
- Re-Upload Sign, Thumb Impressor Here.
- Check List of Rejected Candidates.
- List of Applicants whose Photos, Signature etc were not uploaded properly.
Ordnance Factory which is one of the units of Ordnance Factory Board (an arms manufacturing company), has issued Ordnance Factory Board Exam Admit Card now. If you’re one of the aspirants then you can download your exam hall ticket using the following direct link given ahead.
The recruitment advertisement consisted of 4110 posts which have been revised to 3880 posts. This recruitment drive is part of OFB’s Skill India Mission.
Download OFB Group C Semi Skilled Exam Admit Card 2017
|Recruiter||Ordnance Factory Board|
|Exam Name||Semi Skilled grade Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’|
|Exam Date||10th September 2017|
|OFB Admit Card Release Date||21st August (Available Now)|
|Morning Shift||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Evening Shift||02:30 PM to 05:30 PM|
|Official Site||www.ofindia.gov.in, www.ofb.gov.in|
Ordnance Factory Semi Skilled Group C Admit Card 2017 for the Written Examination: Download Here
Enter Registration ID, Select your date of birth, click “Print Admit Card” button after entering asked details. If you forgot your registration ID then you can find it with the link given on the hall ticket downloading website.
- About 15,000 candidates have been rejected for OFB Semi-Skilled Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ Examination. The Trade Opted, Factory Selected, Candidate’s registration number, name and father’s name are shown in the rejection list.
- The official server may be down due (404 Not Found Error) to the excessive number of visits being made by the aspirants. Kindly wait for the server to get up and then try again to download ofbmedak.gov.in admit card 2017.
Reasons of Candidate’s Rejection for OFB Exam:
- Mistakes in Application Form.
- The qualification of the candidate’s is not what the Ordnance factories had asked for.
- Candidate is having high or low age or Date of Birth is not provided or entered wrong.
- Due to multiple applications submitted by a single candidate.
- Application Form submitted without the colour photo, colour photograph with cap (Topi) or specs, or dull photo which is hard to recognize.
How to Download OFB Exam Call Letter 2017?
The admit card for OFB examination (Group C) can be downloaded using the following process:
- Go through the official IOF website via the mentioned URL i.e www.ofbindia.gov.in.
- Then, check the link for Group C Exam hall ticket.
- Alternatively, you may visit the direct link given above.
- Enter the required login credentials such as registration number & account password.
- Finally, proceed to download and take a print of admit card by pressing the “Submit” button link.
After taking the printout, candidate must ensure the following details printed on the call letter:
- Candidate’s Name and the unique Roll Number.
- Clearly visible photo for Identification purpose.
- Candidate’s signature as made while the registration.
- Candidate’s Left Thumb Impression (LTI).
- Complete address of the exam venue.
Ordnance Factory Board Exam Pattern: The scheme for the written examination shall be similar to its previous ones. Multiple choice questions should be asked with the total time allowed is 2 Hours. The questions shall be displayed in both Hindi and English languages. There shall be 200 Questions for 200 Marks in this paper.
You can download OBF Hall Ticket using Registration Number and candidate’s birth date. Enter these details and press “login” button link to reach the call letter printout page.
Official Portal: ofb.gov.in
Note: Candidate must bring one original and one copy of his/her government issued identity document such as voter card, Aadhar number, Passport, PAN Card or Driving license etc.