MPPSC Admit Card for Forest Ranger Exam 2017 will be out on January 18, 2017. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will be conducting Written test entitled “State Forest Service Examination-2015” for selection in the recruitment drive.
- MP Forest Ranger Exam Date – Feb 10, 2017.
There will be two exams for this recruitment i.e Prelim Exam and the Main Exam. MPPSC Forest Ranger Hall Ticket 2017 will be available to download at the official MPPSC websites which are www.mppsc.nic.in or www.mppsc.com.
The candidates need to qualify the prelim exam, main exam, physical test, medical test, and the personal interview to get selected for these posts. The Forest Services exam is conducted every year by MPPSC.
MPPSC Forest Ranger Exam Admit Card will be available before three weeks of exam conduction at mentioned administrative portal of the commission. Total 174 posts has been advertised through Forest Services, Madhya Pradesh Examination which are as furnished below:
- Assistant Conservator of Forest: 24 posts.
- Forests Ranger: 150 posts.
Paper Pattern : Forest Service Main written exam pattern 2015-16 is as per following :
- Multiple choice questions to be asked from Compulsory Subjects and Optional Subjects as per the candidate’s subject choice.
- The Paper will be 2 hours long (120 minutes).
- One paper will be from the compulsory subject while remaining two papers will be from option subjects opted by the applicant while registrations.
- In order to qualify for next stage, candidates must score 40% marks in each section of written test. There is an exemption of 10% marks in cutoff for candidates who belongs to reserved categories like SC, ST etc. Candidates from such categories need to score at least 30% marks to be eligible for next step.
Madhya Pradesh PSC and MPOnline Ltd. shall release the hall ticket on January 18, 2017, on their official website. Appearing candidates can take online test demo i.e mock test using this link. The prelim exam will be conducted on Feb 10, 2017. The personal interview to be held for 100 Marks.
Physical Standard Required for these posts:
|Height for UR/SC/OBC||163 cm||150 cm|
|Height for ST||152 cm||145 cm|
|Chest Circumference||79 cm||74 cm|
|Min. Expansion of Chest||5 cm||5 cm|
|After Expansion||84 cm||79 cm|
|4 hours of Walking||25 km||Assistant Conservator of Forest Posts – 14 km|
Forest Ranger Posts – 16 km
Please contact the MPPSC regarding any problem faced by you at 0731-2700406