The Department of Post, Himachal Pradesh had issued the job notice for GDS vacancies. Candidates who satisfy the asked eligibility, will be able to check their GDS Merit List through www.appost.in website. The last date to fill up the online application form of HP GDS posts was 2nd May 2017.
Himachal Post Office Result for GDS Will be declared online at appost.in within a month of the application form’s last date. The link to check Himachal GDS Result, Selection List 2017 will be added here after the actual release by the India Post.
|India Post GDS Result|
|West Bengal||4982 Posts||Check Here|
|Uttarakhand||579 Posts||Check Here|
|Rajasthan||1577 Posts||Check Here|
|Gujarat||1912 Posts||Check Here|
|Jharkhand||256 Posts||Check Here|
|Odisha||1072 Posts||Check Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||1126 Posts||Check Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||391 Posts||Check Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||1859 Posts||Check Here|
|Telangana||654 Posts||Check Here|
|Tamil Nadu||128 Posts||Check Here|
|Punjab||620 Posts||Check Here|
|Chhattisgarh||123 Posts||Check Here|
|Haryana||438 Posts||Check Here|
|Maharashtra||1789 Posts||Check Here|
|Assam||467 Posts||Check Here|
|Delhi||16 Posts||Check Here|
|Karnataka||1048 Posts||Check Here|
India Post is going to recruit 391 Gramin Dak Sevaks for the Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle. The registration were initialized on 3rd April for the listed vacancies. The further details about the Himachal GDS Recruitment 2017 are furnished ahead.
- Recruitment Organizer: Department of Post, India.
- Area: Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle.
- Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak.
- Number of Vacancies: 391 posts.
- Official Website: appost.in , indiapost.gov.in
- Online Application Last Date: 02-05-2017.
- Himachal Postal Circle GDS Result: to be announced.
- Class 10th pass from NIOS, State Level Education Board, CBSE or ICSE.
- You can check the list of accepted education boards in the notification file. Kindly keep in mind that there is no extra award for the highly qualified applicants.
- The minimum and maximum age for for Gramin Dak Sevaks posts must be between 18 year and 40 years. The age will be counted on the last date of submission of the application form i.e 2nd May 2017.
- The upper age condition is relaxable by 03 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 Years for PH candidates.
- The applicant is required to have computer knowledge for basic computer operations. Candidate must have a valid computer training/learning certificate of at least 2 Months programme/diploma from a recognized Computer centre.
- The list of the accepted computer centers is available in the official HP GDS notification.
- There won’t be any written examination.
- The selection is purely based on 10th class marks.
- In case of equal number in 10th standard, the older applicant will be preferred.
How to Apply – Online Himachal Postal GDS Application Form 2017?
- Open the official online registration website http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/
- Click the “Registration” link from the top of the page.
- Enter the asked details about the candidate and generate the application fee and the registration number.
- Now, visit any nearby India Post Head Post Office to make the application fee payment.
- While making the payment, you have to tell your Registration Number details at the PO Counter.
- Now, again open the official website and click “Apply Online” link from the top.
- Enter the registration number that you got through the SMS.
- Select your Postal Circle as Himachal Pradesh.
- Fill up the required profile details.
- Upload the required certificates, marks, photograph, and the digitally scanned signature.
- Once the application form process is over, take print of the completed application form as it will be required at the time of documents scrutiny.
Last Date for HP GDS Application Form: 2nd May 2017.
- ₹100/- in the form of Application fee is required to be paid by General, OBC candidates.
- All Female and SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
- The application fee for GDS vacancies can be paid through Head Post offices only. No other mode is available so far for accepting the payment at appost.in portal.
Documents to be Uploaded Online: It is mandatory to provide the following documents at the time of online application registration:
- 10th Class Marks.
- Computer Literacy Certificate.
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Signature of the applicant.
For the further details, you should tap the following links:
- Himachal Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Notification 2017 – Download.
- Online GDS 2017 Application Form – Apply Here.