The Postal Department of Haryana state had notified the job notification for GDS vacancies. The candidates who applied the online application form at official www.appost.in website can use the same site to check their final results. The last date to apply the online application form for Haryana GDS posts was 19th August 2017.
Latest Update: The Haryana Postal Circle GDS Result will be announced officially within two months from the last date of the application form submission. Haryana Postal Result for GDS shall be declared online at www.appost.in/gdsonline website.
- Neither the written exam nor the interview shall be conducted.
- The selection will be made on the basis of 10th class marks only.
- In case of multiple applicants having the equal numbers in 10th standard, the high aged candidate will be preferred.
- Official Recruiter: Department of Post, India.
- Postal Area: Haryana Postal Circle.
- Job Title: Gramin Dak Sevak.
- Number of Posts: 438 vacancies.
- Official Website: www.appost.in , www.indiapost.gov.in
- Online Application deadline: 19-08-2017.
- Haryana Post Office GDS Result Status: Awaited
|India Post GDS Results|
|West Bengal||4982 Posts||Check Here|
|Uttarakhand||579 Posts||Check Here|
|Rajasthan||1577 Posts||Check Here|
|Gujarat||1912 Posts||Check Here|
|Jharkhand||256 Posts||Check Here|
|Odisha||1072 Posts||Check Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||1126 Posts||Check Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||391 Posts||Check Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||1859 Posts||Check Here|
|Telangana||654 Posts||Check Here|
|Tamil Nadu||128 Posts||Check Here|
|Punjab||620 Posts||Check Here|
|Chhattisgarh||123 Posts||Check Here|
|Haryana||438 Posts||Check Here|
|Maharashtra||1789 Posts||Check Here|
|Assam||467 Posts||Check Here|
|Delhi||16 Posts||Check Here|
|Karnataka||1048 Posts||Check Here|
Department of Post, India is to recruit the new staff for 438 Gramin Dak Sevaks in the Haryana Postal Circle. The registration in online mode was initialized from 6th April for the this recruitment. More details regarding the Haryana GDS Recruitment 2017 have been indicated below.
Category Wise Posts:
- UR: 250
- OBC: 99
- SC: 89
District Wise GDS Vacancies in Haryana
|RMS D Dn New Delhi||3 Posts|
- Candidate must be at least 10th class pass from NIOS, State Level Education Board, CBSE or CISCE.
- There is no provision of extra marks for the highly qualified candidates.
- The age of the candidate must not below 18 years and the maximum age for for Gramin Dak Sevaks posts in Haryana is 40 years. The age bar will be counted as on the last date of filling up the online registration form i.e 5th May 2017.
- The upper age for the reserved categories is relaxable by 03 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 Years for PH category candidates.
- The candidate must have computer knowledge for basic uses & applications. The applicant must have a valid computer training/learning certificate of at least 60 days programme/diploma from a listed Computer centre.
- The list of the acceptable computer institutes is given in the official Haryana GDS notification.
Apply Online Haryana Postal GDS Application Form 2017 – Required Steps?
- Visit the official online form portal http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/
- Tap the “Registration” link from the top of the homepage.
- Provide the asked details about the candidate to get the application fee challan and the registration id.
- Then, go to the nearby India Post Head Office and make the application fee payment as required.
- While paying the fee, you need to mention your Registration Number at the counter.
- Now, open the official website again which is mentioned in the step I and click “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the registration no that you obtained via SMS.
- Select the Postal Circle as Haryana.
- Provide the required details about the candidate.
- Upload the essential certificates, marks, and the scanned signature along with the photograph.
- Once the registration process is over, take out the print of your application form because it will be helpful at the time of documents verification.
Last Date for Haryana GDS Application Form: 24th May 2017.
- ₹100/- in to be paid by General, OBC (Male) candidates.
- All Female, and SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
- The application charges for GDS posts can be paid via Head Post offices only. No other payment mode is available at appost.in portal.
Documents to be Uploaded Online: It is vital to upload the following certificates, documents while filling up the online application form:
- 10th Class Marks.
- Computer Literacy Certificate.
- Photograph of the applicant.
- Signature of the candidate.
For further information, you should visit the following links:
- Haryana Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment Notification 2017 – Download.
- Haryana GDS Result 2017 – Check Here.