The Admission notification for Nursing Courses in Haryana is released now at official website www.merhryadmissions.in. You can apply GNM, ANM application form or MPHW admission form using the mentioned website in online mode. Director of Medical Education & Research, Haryana will provide admission to students on the basis of counseling and registration process in upcoming weeks. Paramedical Courses holders perform well in both Govt sector and Private sector. So if you want to join these courses then read details provided by us.
Learning the Full Form of Nursing Courses offered by Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Haryana
- GNM stands for General Nursing & Midwifery.
- ANM full form is Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery.
- MPHW stands for Multi Purpose Health Worker.
Haryana ANM, GNM, MPHW Admission notification was issued around 4th Of August 2016. Check out the major and required details extracted from the notification.
Educational Qualification : Candidate must be 12th class pass with at least 40% marks. There is no relaxation in this eligibility, it’s common & required for all categories.
|ANM||2 Years||Rs. 1,37,800/-|
|MPHW||2 Years||Rs. 94,000/-|
|GNM||3 Years||Rs. 1,98,000/-|
Age Condition : Candidate’s age must be minimum 17 to maximum 35 years as on 31/12/2015.
How to Apply for Haryana Nursing (Paramedical) Courses Admission 2016-17?
Haryana Paramedical Courses Application process will be completed in four counsellings as listed below.
First Round Dates:
- Application Form submission – 17th August to 7th September 2016 (Midnight).
- Merit List / Seat Allocation result – 12.09.2016.
- Admission date / Reporting in Institutions for depositing application Fee – 13.09.2016 to 15.09.2016.
- Application Form submission in online mode – 16.09.2016 to 21.09.2016.
- Merit List / Seat Allocation / Counselling result – 23.09.2016.
- Admission date / Reporting in Institutions for depositing application Fee – 24.09.2016 to 27.09.2016.
- Apply online Haryana Nursing Admission Form: 30th September to 6th October 2016.
- The Admission list declaration: 10th October 2016.
- Report at the college, take admission between: 13th to 15th October.
The Fourth Round: Online registration/ date of institute Allocation / Admission / Reporting to the Concerned School / Paying registration charges Dates falls between– 17th October to 24th October 2016.
Note : You should Download Prospectus for nursing admission details to get details about every single eligibility and schedule.
Step wise Haryana GNM, ANM application form filling process
- First, open the online application link at “www.merhryadmissions.in”
- Select “Yes” if you have at least 40% marks in 12th class.
- Then select “Yes” if your age falls between 17 to 35 years as on 31 December 2016.
- Click “Yes” if you are not Physically Disabled with a disability of Blind/Low vision/Hearing impaired/Deaf and Dum. Such candidates aren’t eligible for admission to nursing courses.
- Finally “Tick Mark” the given option and click “Register” to start your application form process.
- Then enter all asked details and complete your registration.
Official Website : www.merhryadmissions.in