Ahmedabad Metro Result 2017 for the written examination has been published now for candidates who have appeared in the online examinations. The results have been by Metro-Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) Company Limited. The online examinations have already been conducted on three distinctive dates 01.07.2017, 02.07.2017 and 03.07.2017.
The examination was held to fulfill the vacancies for positions of Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO), Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), Junior Engineer (JE) and Maintainer.
|Exam Dates||01, 02, 03 July 2017|
|Result Announced||05 August 2017|
Often, candidates confront certain problems while checking or downloading their results online. So, we’ve decided to present a step by step guide on how to check your merit list, without facing any of those troubles. The official website of MEGA Company Limited is www.gujaratmetrorail.com.
Check Gujarat Metro Online Exam Result 2017
Candidates are advised to visit the official website of Metro-Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) Company Limited.
- Once the homepage of the website is open on your computer screen, please find the particular notification link named “Important Information” and click it.
- From the drop-down, please select the notification link to “ADVT NO: MEGA/HR/OM-Rect./2017/1 Result”.
- Once you select this link, a PDF file shall be downloaded that will contain the name of candidates in the merit list.
- Interested applicants might search for their positions on the basis of their name and roll numbers.
- If you find your name in the list, congratulations cause you have been shortlisted.
- If not, do not be disheartened, you shall perform better next time.
- Also, please download and keep a printed out version of the results for future references and purposes.
The online MEGA examination for the positions of Train Operator, Station Controller, Maintainer, Customer Relations Assistant and Junior Engineer have already been conducted online in various prescribed examination centers throughout the length and breadth of the area.
The cut off might be applied in two different phases, on individual scoring and on total marks. General candidates must score a minimum of 60 percent in Gujarati language in individual scoring while reserved candidates must score a minimum of 50 percent for phase 1 in Gujarati Language.
Direct Links to check Gujarat Metro Result for SC/TO, JE, CRA Exam 2017
- Station Controller/Train Operator SC/TO Result
- Junior Engineer JE Result
- Customer Relations Assistant CRA Result
- Maintainer Result
Once they are eligible in Phase 1, they shall be considered for Phase 2 eligibility on the basis of total marks. On being eligible in both the phases, candidates shall be called upon for appointment purposes and document verification procedures.
Official Site: www.gujaratmetrorail.com
Candidates shall attain their marks following a strict procedure. The number of correct answers shall be taken into consideration only after penalty for two wrong answers have been considered. Keep a note on the official website for the results 2017. Good luck.