Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board has released the written exam call letters for vacancies of senior clerks. The Recruitment for 568 Senior Clerk posts in Gujarat state was announced back in October 2016. It took slightly much time for board to organize the written test.
The Computer Proficiency Test will be held after completion of this screening test. Against the Advt. No. 98/2016-17, the written examination will be having 200 Questions for 200 Marks.
|Registration Ended||11 November 2016|
|Admit Card release||1st August 2017|
|Written Test||13 August 2017|
GSSSB has scheduled the selection examination for senior clerk bharti on 13th August 2017. Downloading of admit cards is now enable at official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in . The Hall tickets for the Computer Test will be released afresh only for those candidates who have qualified the written test.
Download Gujarat Senior Clerk Admit card at ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Visit the hall ticket downloading page.
- Select the job “Senior Clerk” in first option.
- Confirmation Number should be added in next field.
- In last, candidate’s birthdate is required.
- Finally submit your details to download GSSSB Senior Clerk Exam Admit Card 2017.
If you don’t know your confirmation number then go here to check it. The exam was first scheduled for April 16 but it was postponed later to be held in this month.
- Written Examination.
- Computer Typing Test.
- Personal Interview.
GSSSB Senior Clerk Exam Scheme
- Objective Type Written Test.
- Computer Typing & Applications Test.
Required Document to bring with the hall ticket:
- Adhar Card.
- Voter Card.
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.