Food Corporation of India (FCI), Hyderabad Region to conduct the Watchman / Security Guard written test for Andhra Pradesh, Telangana States. As per Advt No.Rec./Hyd/Cat.IV/01/2017, a total of 271 Watchman Posts are required for FCI Godowns in the given states including Andaman and Nicobar Group of Islands.
Region Wise FCI Guard Vacancies
- FCI Andhra Pradesh: 158 posts.
- Andaman and Nicobar Group of Islands: 12 posts.
- FCI Telangana: 101 posts.
As lakhs of class 8th candidates have applied the form, so the competition will hit the sky for sure. But in last, it’s hard-work that will make you eligible for the Pay Scale of ₹8100 – ₹18,070 through this reputable govt job.
The selection process of FCI Watchman Recruitment includes the Written Examination and then the Physical Fitness Tests. According to the official notification, the exam & PET shall take place at the following cities:
Srikakulam, Vishakhapatnam, Tadepalligudem, Kakinada, Nellore, Guntur, Vijayawada, Khammam, Kurnool, Hyderabad, Nizamabad, Karimnagar, Warangal, Nalgonda and Port Blair.
FCI Telangana & FCI Andhra Pradesh Watchman Hall Ticket 2017
- FCI Watchman (Andhra Pradesh Region) Exam Date: 24th September 2017
- Downloading Process Starts from: 9th September 2017
- Official FCI AP Website: www.fciregionaljobs.com
The Exact Timing, dates, Venue information shall be informed on the candidate’s Security Guard admit card. The FCI Watchman (AP, TS) Hall Ticket 2017 have been crafted only for those whose application form has been accepted.
The FCI Watchman Exam Date for Andhra Pradesh & Telangana Region is 24th September 2017 but there may be last minute changes due to massive applicants. But we are here to provide you the latest official updates as soon as there is any.
Official Food Corporation of India Website for Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Hyderabad Region — www.fciregionaljobs.com
It is clearly reflected in the official notice that FCI won’t send Admit Card to the candidates via Post or Email. The Watchman Exam hall ticket for all states are now available 15 days prior to the Security Guard exam date at the official website.
FCI Watchman Exam Pattern for Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, Telangana Region
- The Written Examination to be conducted for 120 Marks.
- There shall be 120 Multiple Choice Questions in this paper.
- There is No Negative Marking in FCI Watchman Exam.
- Alls questions carries 1 Mark each.
- The written exam paper will be available in Hindi, English, and Telugu.
FCI Hyderabad Watchman Exam Subjects:
Candidates, who clear the Written Examination will be called for FCI Physical Test in the ratio of 1:3 i.e 3 Candidates for One post. The Physical Endurance Test (PET) is of qualifying nature only hence its marks won’t be counted for the final merit list.