According to Advertisement No. 01/2016, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is all set to conduct a written examination for the purposes of recruitment to the posts of CAT-II Stipendiary Trainee. The exams are scheduled to be held on 28.06.2017 and on other dates like 01, 08, 15 and 23.07.2017.
- BARC Stipendiary Trainee Exam Dates: 01, 08, 15, 23.07.2017.
- BARC UDC Exam Dates: 24, 25.06.2017.
Candidates appearing for the examination shall not be allowed to the examination halls without a hall ticket. BARC Admit card is now available for downloading purposes in the official BARC website www.barc.gov.in. Applicants must note that call letters shall not be sent individually to candidates, by post.
They are required to download it from the website and carry a printed version of the hall ticket to the examination hall centers. If they fail to do so, they will be debarred from entering the examination hall and take the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Examination.
List of Accepted & Rejected Applicants for BARC Examination
- Download List of Eligible Candidates (Stipendiary Trainee).
- Download List of Ineligible Candidates (Stipendiary Trainee).
- Download List of Eligible Candidates (UDC).
- Download List of Provisionally Eligible Candidates (UDC).
- Download List of of Ineligible Candidates (UDC).
The BARC Exam admit cards shall be available for the candidates applying for the posts of plant operator, attendant operator, laboratory assistant, fitter, machinist, mechanic, welder, turner, electrician, mason, painter, plumber, carpenter, technician and upper division clerk (UDC).
BARC Recruitment Selection Process
The Stipendiary Trainee Examination shall be conducted in three phases.
- Stage 1 will be a preliminary written test that would assess the knowledge of candidates in subjects like mathematics, science and general awareness.
- The advanced written examination will be the stage 2 procedure of assessment for candidates who pass the stage 1 phase. Eligible candidates would be tested on questions relating to their trade in the stage 2 procedure.
- The stage 3 phase will be a trade test. The candidates who have cleared stage 2 written examination are the ones eligible for the stage 3 skill set.
For Upper Division Clerks (UDC), selection of candidates depend on qualifying the written examination. The written test will be of objective nature with MCQ questions. The first examination would be based on General English questions while the second examination would be based on General Knowledge and Elementary Arithmetic.
The BARC Stipendiary Trainee Examination would start from 28.06.2017 at various examination centers around the country. Admit cards are released two weeks before the examination date. The BARC UDC, Stipendiary Trainee Exam Admit Card have been released by the third week of June.
Candidates are requested to keep a constant vigil on the official website for updates and notifications relating to the examination. BARC UDC Admit cards are available for downloading at www.barc.gov.in officially. All the best to all applicants.