All India Institute of Medical Sciences (henceforth abbreviated as AIIMS), Raipur has invited applications for a total of 475 vacant posts, distributed between Staff Nurse Grade I And Staff Nurse Grade II. The application forms are available on the official website of AIIMS Raipur from 15th June 2017 to 31st July 2017.
The vacant posts are: 75 posts in Staff Nurse Grade I and 400 posts in Staff Nurse Grade II, respectively.
Although age limits are relaxable under the rules of the Central Government, the ordinary age limit for interested applicants lie between 21 and 35 years.
- Essential qualifications for all applicants include the completion of a B.Sc. (Nursing) course, over the stipulated 4 year period, by a recognized university. The candidates should also be registered with the Indian Nursing Council or the State Nursing Council, as the case may be.
- While Grade I applicants should have an experience of working in a hospital or healthcare institute with a capacity of a 100 beds, as a Grade II Staff Nurse, Grade II applicants need no prior experience.
- Applicants applying for either Grade need to have basic skills in operating computers, with special emphasis on office applications like spreadsheets and presentations.
It has to be borne in mind that the vacancies being applied for are provisional in nature and are subjected to change. The Director of AIIMS Raipur reserves the right the change the number of vacancies – including vacancies for reserved candidates – as per as the rules and regulations of the Government of India and statements and circulars issued by it.
Therefore, candidates applying for these posts need to be well versed with regulations and criteria required for the successful completion of the application procedure. Thus, candidates should carefully read them before finalizing the application process.
Application fees for candidates are as follows:
- For candidates belonging to the General and OBC (Other Backward Classes) category, an application fee of ₹1,000 is necessary to be deposited while making the application.
- For candidates belonging to ST, SC or PWd (Person with Disabilities) categories, the payment of an application fee is not a mandatory requirement for getting an application form.
All the application forms are available online, on the official website of AIIMS Raipur. The application forms are available within the above mentioned time period, allowing a large number of applicants to successfully apply for the vacant posts.
Official Website: www.aiimsraipur.edu.in
Last Date: 31st July 2017
Selection Process: Computer Based Test + Skill Test.
AIIMS Raipur Staff Nurse Jobs 2017: